Conditions for Speakers
You (hereinafter referred to as “Speaker”) have agreed to participate in the eMetrics Summit Milan conference as a speaker. eMetrics Summit Milan is organized by Rising Media Ltd. and one or more partners (hereinafter referred to as “Promoter”).
- As a speaker and an active participant in the programme you transfer to the organiser the unrestricted right to the following points:
- Name, image, audio recording, presentation and resume of the speaker and the name and logo of the company of the speaker and information related to the company for marketing and promotion solely related to the programme.
- Handouts or other printed or electronic materials that are used or published by the speakers in the presentation, to be published in edited form as part of the documentation of the programme.
- The presentation and the materials used in the presentation (audio / video) to use, market, sell, publish, display, and distribute to the conference participants.
- To use the speaker’s resume for advertising and promotional purposes.
- The speaker guarantees to the organisers that the contents of his/her resume, presentation and any documents provided are true and do not reveal confidential information or in any manner infringe the rights of a third party. If this information is submitted by an agency, PR department, or other 3rd party you warrant that you are entitled to propose the speaker/s and the information on the terms mentioned above. Where case studies are used, you must have the permission of the companies mentioned to be used both in the presentation and in the eMetrics Summit Milan promotion of any kind e.g. being mentioned on the website, etc..
- The speaker’s informed consent also applies to employees / colleagues / legal representative of the speaker and will be enforced according to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, even if they are in conflict with the laws of the country of origin of the speaker.
- The speaker is not entitled to reimbursement of liabilities or expenses (including legal fees) incurred by consent on the part of the speaker.
- The speaker’s participation in the conference is an important contribution and contributes significantly to the success of the event. Participants and potential participants rely on the promotional materials that announce your participation. You agree that you will only cancel your participation due to external circumstances beyond your control. Should you need to cancel your attendance for the above reasons, please immediately inform the organisers. It is helpful if you suggest another speaker from your company with the same experience and comparable position, however, the conference management reserves the right to appoint replacement speakers. In no case shall a replacement speaker be sent without consultation with the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel the conference, to change the date, the venue and/or the conference programme, with the result of the cancellation of the participation of speakers or a change in the date / time of their participation. In the event of cancellation the organiser is not liable for expenses of the speakers.
- Detailed briefings on timing, content and logistical details will be sent 4-6 weeks before the event. It is essential that you deny yourself beforehand with presenter and co-speakers of your session to vermeiden.Für redundancies to its active participation in the conference program receives the Speaker: Free access to the entire conference (two days – no workshops). The conference pass includes:
conference proceedings, meals and drinks, as well as access to online documents (value = € 795). The pass is not transferable.
Please note that the organizer does not pay any allowances and travel and accommodation costs will be assumed.